Follow your jobs execution
#What is a job?
You have several ways to follow the status of a job. A job can be:
#How to monitor?
First, you are notified by a flash message when the job starts.
Then, when the job is completed, a notification appears on the top of your screen.
There is a Process Tracker page which will give you the full list of all jobs you launched. To access it, go to
Activity and click on the
Process trackermenu entry.
Last operations widget on Akeneo dashboard will also give you the status of your launched jobs.
#Imports & exports reports
You can also have more details when you executed an import or an export. To review their report:
- Go to
- Select in the list the profile job for which you want to view the report
- You can clearly see the status of your import:
Failedthanks to a color code
- Click on your import/export
- The page of the import/export job detail should appear
The details of the executing import/export job are shown on the page. The details are related to each executed import/export profile.
#Mass actions execution reports
You can also have more details when you executed a mass action. To review their report:
- Go to
Process Trackeror click on the notification of the completed mass action
- The page of the report is then displayed: the details of the executing bulk action are shown on the page