#Via the User Interface
Products can be easily updated by clicking on a product on the product grid. Thus, the product form is displayed. It is composed of 4 distinct parts:
- The header panel
- The product navigation panel
- The meta data panel
- The attribute panel
#The header panel
The header panel shows the following product information:
- The product name
- An image of the product (if available)
#The product navigation panel
The product navigation panel allows you to switch between different sections of your product:
- Attributes: Displays the list of attributes of a product. This section is used to enrich your product. This is the most used view.
- Categories: Allows you to categorize your product.
#The meta data panel
The meta data panel displays information regarding your product such as:
- The family of your product
- The creation timestamp
- The last update timestamp
#The attribute panel
The attribute panel displays all the attributes of your product.
All the attributes that are displayed on the product form have been defined by the retailer.
All the attributes marked with the yellow bullet point are required for the retailer.
If the attribute doesn't have the bullet point, it means that the retailer make it available for the supplier to complete but it is more a nice to have to help the retailer.
As soon as a product is complete, it is automatically sent to the Retailer Onboarder to be reviewed.
You can access this link, if you want to know more about product enrichment via the product form.