Free Trial Terms and Conditions
The following Free Trial terms and conditions apply to the Akeneo Free Trial Service as part of the Akeneo Subscription Agreement Terms and Conditions incorporated herein by reference.
THE 14-DAYS FREE TRIAL SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY AND/OR ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
#Free Trial Use
The Free Trial is based on an Akeneo GE version with locked EE functionalities. You may only use the Free Trial Services:
- For internal testing or trial purposes; and
- For a period of 14 days only beginning on the date Akeneo provides You with Account login details for access to the Service (“Free Trial Period”); and
- You may not use the Service if You, or intend in the future to, directly or indirectly engage in any business that competes with Akeneo or offer a similar software solution or services to the Service.
Within thirty (30) days upon the end of Your Free Trial Period, You will no longer have access to the Service or to any Data in the Service and Akeneo will delete Your account and any and all Data related to Your Trial. At any time during the Free Trial Period or once the Free Trial Period has expired, You may have the option to continue using the Service by purchasing a payable Edition License.
During the Free Trial Period:
- Akeneo will provide the Free Trial Service: (i) free of charge; (ii) without support (unless provided by us in our sole discretion) and without any service level commitment; (iii) “AS IS”; (iv) for the scope defined by Akeneo;
- You agree that Akeneo may use Your contact information detail for marketing and commercial purposes as well as for any legitimate interest. Therefore our DPA will not apply to your use of the Free Trial Service;
- Certain feature or functionality or module or product of the Service may not be available or restricted during the Free Trial Period;
- Akeneo may modify or terminate the Free Trial Service at any time, for any reason, and any modification or termination will not be deemed a material, detrimental change;
- Akeneo may modify the Subscription Service Terms and Conditions above at any time;
- In any case, the aggregate liability (excluding indirect damages, for which Akeneo expressly disclaims all liability) of Akeneo, and its affiliates and suppliers, for any claim arising from your use of the Free Trial Service will not exceed 100 EUROS;
- You may be able to contact us for the use of the Free Trial at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#Restrictions on Use
You must use the Free Trial Service within the scope and limits defined by Akeneo. You must not, and shall not allow any permitted End User to:
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on use of the Service;
- Allow any third party to use the Service;
- Use the Service to process data on behalf of any third party;
- Disclose or publish the results of any benchmark tests run on the Service;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (at Akeneo’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Akeneo infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the integrity or proper working of the Service, or any related activities;
- Modify, translate, patch, alter, change or create any derivative works of the Service, or any part thereof;
- Disclose Your Account information (defined below) usernames or passwords to any third party;
- All data in the PIM are protected by copyright and are not free of rights. Not reusable. You warrant and undertake to delete all downloads at the end of Your Free Trial Period.
- All downloads, modifications, data creation or any other settings made by You of the Free Trial will be automatically deleted by us at the end of the Free Trial Period.
You warrant and undertake to keep confidential at all times all information and data you will have access to.